50th Birthday Party

50th Birthday Party
50th Birthday Party

Leave Comments

Fairy Tale

Heathers Bday Card

Heathers Bday Card
Heather's Un Birthday Card. She is my future DIL I hope. They have been together 2 years

And everything nice

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Day

Wow, did the season come and go faster than the speed of lightning or what? Since I did not have my computer for the last month and a half I did not get to post any of my Christmas Cards I made. No two loved ones got the same card. Each was unique. I loved making them even if these are for next year. I know I am nuts, but I hated spending two days on Christmas Cards so now when we receive one I get their card out for the next year and address it and I am good to go.

I have reflected so much the last few weeks, pondering the wonderful, awesome, incredible gift Our God gave to us. His Son. Could any of us give up our child for someones sins? I know my answer is not what it should be. That is why he is such an awesome God.

Happy Birthday Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment