50th Birthday Party

50th Birthday Party
50th Birthday Party

Leave Comments

Fairy Tale

Heathers Bday Card

Heathers Bday Card
Heather's Un Birthday Card. She is my future DIL I hope. They have been together 2 years

And everything nice

Friday, January 7, 2011

Friday January 7th

Well, the last couple of days have been rough since it was the anniversary of my Mom's death. It was really rough this time after all the crap I took from my father in the past 6 months. I used to beg my Mother to Divorce him so she could be happy but she never would and she passed first. I don't know how she put up with it day after day. He is the most horrible person I have ever met. He thought he would come in here to my house and take charge since he was a control freak and he met his match I gave on everything I could. I would never tell my kids whathe put me through the names and throwing things at me, I was a nervous wreck all the time, it got so bad I would drive up to Walmart and just sit in the parking lot to be out of here and away from him. I am not the easiest person to live with since I am a control freak and a neat freak, everything is clean and everything has a place. I heard him sprew more foul words at me in a week than I heard in my life. He has told the most viscious lies about me to family members and I just do not care anymore. My daughter said to me today if he dies tomorrow of a heart attack I would feel awful and I said No I would not. I was so nice to him and bent over backwards to accomidate him and I am the horrible one. Thank God, I have the most wonderful Aunt to talk to, when I was in tears that I made a promise to my mothers to take care of Dad for her, and she said I did way over what my Mom expected she only expected if he went in a home I would not forget about him, she would never expect me to put up with what I did. I love my Aunt Ella so much, I wish I could see her more. She is too many states away.

Tomorrow is the first day of the rest of my life. I am looking forward to going and decorating my Sunday School class and going to my adopted Granddaughter Hannah's 4th Birthday Party. Where has the time gone, she was just a baby. I just want to hold her soooo tight and sqeese her up. She is adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment