50th Birthday Party

50th Birthday Party
50th Birthday Party

Leave Comments

Fairy Tale

Heathers Bday Card

Heathers Bday Card
Heather's Un Birthday Card. She is my future DIL I hope. They have been together 2 years

And everything nice

Friday, June 11, 2010

Friday June 10th

SO today I made my new Grand baby his welcome card however I do not have a Magnolia image yet so this one is a little different I will post it tomorrow, in the blank place I was leaving to put his name however he is nameless right now. It was going to be Anthony but it seems Dad and Mom are waiting to see what he looks like which I think is cool too. So he will be here on Monday if not before. Tomorrow is our Sunday School Pool party and it is cloudy, can you believe that less than 85 degrees in San Diego in the middle of June who would have thunk? Lol....So until tomorrow have a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment