50th Birthday Party

50th Birthday Party
50th Birthday Party

Leave Comments

Fairy Tale

Heathers Bday Card

Heathers Bday Card
Heather's Un Birthday Card. She is my future DIL I hope. They have been together 2 years

And everything nice

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Stacy's Card

Stacy is a gal who works at the WalMart by our home, not sure how we ever started talking, although I believe it was Princess who took a liking to her and gets real upset if we go in the Garden department and she is not working. I found out it was her birthday and we met her Sunday after work to bring her a card and framed picture of picture, she was so excited about the picture she said it would go on her nightstand but her Mom would not hear of it, it now has a place of honor in the living room. It is hard to find those special people who go out of their way for a customer, we are now on a first name basis with the Garden Department including Shirley the greeter at the door. Stacy loves cats so the outside of the envelope I placed a Tilda with a cat and paw prints around it, I tried to figure out a way to incorporate inside and could not. I also found out her favorite colors and used those.

No comments:

Post a Comment