50th Birthday Party

50th Birthday Party
50th Birthday Party

Leave Comments

Fairy Tale

Heathers Bday Card

Heathers Bday Card
Heather's Un Birthday Card. She is my future DIL I hope. They have been together 2 years

And everything nice

Monday, May 31, 2010

First time for many things

I am so excited and so many pictures to share. The cake was my 12 years old daughters birthday cake. It was made by a wonderful lady at our church, it was lavendar which is one of her favorite colors. Then is my first Tilda Card and then I got my Copics and will never go back to anything else. It is hard since I have limited funds and want them all. So the next card is one done with Copics and I am hooked. Then we have Clayton and Haley's Tilda and Edwin cards. I have been teaching my Sunday School Class that they might only be 6 and 7 but they can impact the whole church so we had a card making party to make get well cards to send. They were very excited and want to do it every few months we will see. I have to decide if I am going to teach one more year. lot has gone on this year and I am not sure. So this is enough I am sure, Oh yes I have to post Caine laying on our bed and the cats Mischief and Trouble were laying behind him.

6 comments:

  1. Cute card and great work for your first try on Copics. Be aware, they are so addictive, lol :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable! And, you have a wonderful family! You are truly blessed!
    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work on your first card,
    Hugs, Line

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job with the copics for a first timer. Love the image. hugs Shelley

    http://shelley-artfulachievements.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card, copics are so much fun, huh. The more you use them, the more you want. So Haley drew the smiley face on Tilda, too too cute.
    hugs,
    Shell

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did tell them, I think of Tilda as an angel and angels do not have mouths because angels talk with their hearts. I heard that somewhere a long time ago.

    ReplyDelete