50th Birthday Party

50th Birthday Party
50th Birthday Party

Leave Comments

Fairy Tale

Heathers Bday Card

Heathers Bday Card
Heather's Un Birthday Card. She is my future DIL I hope. They have been together 2 years

And everything nice

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Father's Day Card

Who has not had a son who brings home a stray or brought one home as a kid? This is my first Magnolia card and it is Summer Edwin and I colored it with Crayola Pencils. (I really need copic pens)I lifted the doghouse and Edwin with popdots. I love these stamps. Let me know what you think. Tilda is next maybe tonight back permitting.

3 comments:

  1. Lynn, you are going to have fun with Copics, but let me warn you that they are so addictive :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's a cutie--and I love the dogs! I have 7 furbabies myself and some were rescues! You will LOVE copics--they are fun and fabulous!

    hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your cute card!
    Hugs to you,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete