50th Birthday Party

50th Birthday Party
50th Birthday Party

Leave Comments

Fairy Tale

Heathers Bday Card

Heathers Bday Card
Heather's Un Birthday Card. She is my future DIL I hope. They have been together 2 years

And everything nice

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sunday May 2nd.

So it is the end of the weekend. As most of you know I teach 1st and 2nd grade in Sunday School, if they only knew how much I get from them. We had a new boy Ethan today and he is deathly scared of dogs well, 5 minutes with Princess and he was fine, his Mom was amazed. They finished up their Mothers Day cards, I will upload one when I am done with this also a picture of some of them playing with her. We are working on ways they can impact the church at their age so we are having a card making day on the 22nd they are so excited about it.

This evening my daughter called and she had another 4d sonogram and Anthony is so cute, he is 41/2 lbs and his feet measure 3 inches, yes he has the Fountain feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment