50th Birthday Party

50th Birthday Party
50th Birthday Party

Leave Comments

Fairy Tale

Heathers Bday Card

Heathers Bday Card
Heather's Un Birthday Card. She is my future DIL I hope. They have been together 2 years

And everything nice

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

July 19th, 2010

Ok, Ok I know I have been saying for weeks I would post pictures. Between my Dad moving in with us and taking a whole lot of my card making time and being in quite a bit of pain I have not followed through on several things I have tried to do. So here they are along with some picture I think are so cute of the dogs. I have tried some new types of cards some went easier than others, but I was excited when they turned out. I also had to get a new laptop as my old one bit the dust and I was not too thrilled to have to figure out how to upload photos I had just firgured out how to do it on the last laptop. And this laptop has all new programs on it.
Ta Ta for Now

1 comment:

  1. Lynn, Your cards are so, so pretty. I also love the photos of your dogs, Princess indeed she looks like a Queen.
    hugs, Diana

    ReplyDelete