50th Birthday Party

50th Birthday Party
50th Birthday Party

Leave Comments

Fairy Tale

Heathers Bday Card

Heathers Bday Card
Heather's Un Birthday Card. She is my future DIL I hope. They have been together 2 years

And everything nice

Friday, August 13, 2010

Aug. 10th, 2010

Wow, where does the time go? I have had a rough few days. Not only physically but mentally. My ex son-in-law decided he wants custody of my Grand kids. We always had a good relationship up until I read the court papers full of lies. I am so disappointed in him. So needless to say next week I will be going to court with her. I am wondering how he can lie and look us all in the eye. I am sure his lawyer will do all the talking.

I have been going to through my scrapbook area and putting together little extra goodies I send with my swap cards or image swaps. I love to get surprises and love to surprise others. I hope all is well with everyone. Tomorrow is the fruit stand then to Home Town Buffet for a birthday party for one of the little girls who was in my Sunday School class a couple years ago. She is such a sweetheart. Hope all of you have a great weekend.

1 comment: